Thursday, March 15, 2007

#42: First day at work

My first working day at a new place is over. I have great impressions so far: interesting colleagues, good assistants, understanding supervisors, and the location of my office, which is one block away from my house. Another advantage of this place is that now I can have lunch in any of the hundreds of cafes downtown. In general, I enjoyed my first day. Had important meetings and talked about organizing one event. Already received a lot info on several other events. Have to plan a trip to the regions. It is always better to start a new job with a big task, instead of taking off slowly.

Well, my new job is very much similar to my previous one. However, the difference between them is like being a small fish in a big ocean and being a big fish in a small pond.

I have to remind that the views and opinions expressed in this blog are my own and do not represent those of my family, friends, employer, or any other person.

Good luck to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ishine iygilik!
k