Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Report #22: Search for Talent

The Economist (October 5, 2006) published an excellent Survey of Talent. This survey (not all the articles are available without subscription) analyzes the lack of educated people who have the talent to lead in the age of globalization. It looks at brain drain and migration, head-hunters, education, corporate management, population, economy, and many other important issues.

I believe everyone - government officials, university faculty or staff, young business leaders, or a talented young person planning to study abroad - will find something useful in the survey. Kyrgyz government needs to translate it into Kyrgyz and Russian and distribute it among government officials, especially the President.

If you do not have access to the newspaper, let me know and I will forward you the 15-page survey in a word file.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please send to ebaisalov at the new cool site

Anonymous said...

Aza, this is Merdan. Akram also told me about this report. However, my "free" access does not exist anymore. Could you please send me a copy in Word or something to my work address? thank you.