Monday, August 06, 2007

#80: No Vacation This Summer

As summer is coming to an end, vacation seems such a distant dream. Unexpected sale of the bungalow changed my plans, including those of other people. My grandma will will be disappointed; she really liked it. However, my procrastination at work is the real cause of my missing out this year on summer vacation. I've been extremely lazy lately and putting off work, accumulating everything for August. I have to bring myself together at my new job as the 6-month probation is due in September. Taking Mondays and/or Fridays off might be only option for rest. At least, I will have fun in the mountains coming winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Azamat, this is Zach. I was just checking your blog again during my lunch. You have some good previous postings, looking forward to becoming a reader. I'll be in Bishkek soon, drop me a line to zakhar4@hotmail.com, we'll catch up.